sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2009

You talk about life you talk about death and

everything inbetween like its nothing and the words
are easy you talk about me and talk about you and
everything i do like it something that needs
repeated i dont need an alibi or for you to realise
the things we left unsaid are only taking space up
in our head make it my fault win the game point the
finger place the blame it does me up and down it
doesnt matter now coz i dont care if i ever talk to
you again this is not about emotion i dont need a
reason not to care what you say or what happened in
the end this is my interpretaion and it dont dont
make sense the first to wish to count to ten i hold
my breath and wonder when itl happen does it really
matter if half of what you said is true and half of
what i didnt do could be different would it make it
better if we forget the things we know would we have
somewhere to go the only way is down i can see that
now coz i dont care if i ever talk to you again this
is not about emotion i dont need a reason not to
care what you say or what happened in the end this
is my interpretaion and it dont dont make sense

No hay comentarios:

Seguidores

Archivo del blog